Defining employee skills
For each profession you listed while importing employees, you must determine the associated skills path on the skills definitions page.
To save time, we offer a helpful framework organized by profession which you can easily customize.
The pathways of the component "business experience" include 2 criteria that illustrate a progression in skills that are considered valuable in the labor market:
- Technical knowledge
- Complexity and analysis
- For each profession, select a typical path or a blank model if none of our templates suit you. You can customize the criteria of each tier by making changes manually.
- If you’ve selected it as a component, you can do the same for seniority to illustrate the employee’s knowledge of your business and your industry (which makes the employee unique to you).
- When you're done, you'll see the congratulatory pop-up appear at the bottom of your screen!
This step is key to the success of your pay scale. Employees must be able to fully understand:
- where they are in their career;
- what they must do to evolve;
Counsel. help employees by working with them or providing workshops to ensure evolution in their professional skill paths, for example!